Please read these terms & conditions carefully before using https://aakri.in website or mobile applications which are operated and managed by A4Mercentiles Private Limited.
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all visitors, users, and others who access, download, register, and use the AAKRI website/application. By accessing, downloading, or using the AAKRI website/application you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the website/application.
Intellectual Property Rights
AAKRI is owned and managed under the copyright act by A4Mercentiles Private Limited. All aspects of the AAKRI website and application, such as the designs, transactional flow, look and feel, contents, graphics, and images including the logo are protected under the copyright act. As the law enforces, users are restricted from downloading, reusing, reconfiguring, or imitating any of the proprietary material. Any such activity is expressly prohibited without prior permission of A4Mercentiles Private Limited or the written consent of the owner. If A4Mercentiles Private Limited identifies that any user engaged in such activities; appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Use of AAKRI (Web/App)
The AAKRI is a common platform for sellers (the term SELLER means the person who owns the material and schedules the pickup) and service partners that may contain profiles, email facilities, chat facilities, blogs, and other communication channels to communicate with each other or to avail the services. Hence, users may use these facilities only to send and receive messages that are relevant and appropriate for the intended use. Violation of this term may force A4Mercentiles Private Limited to take appropriate legal action against the user, including without limitation civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Terms for Sellers
- Our service is available through helpline numbers on call, we appeal to our prevailing and future customers to utilize our service through the website and application available on Google Play Store. Our online service has been dedicated to better user interaction with 100% outcomes of success.
- Provide an accurate address for the free pick-up service. You may book your pick-up by Call/Web/App.
- Rates may vary depending on the location and by time, but we promise to give the best rates to our customers. We will also inform the latest rate at the time of pickup. There will be no return of Scrap/Trash which is sold to us as it will be recycled.
- Rates of scarp not listed in the Web/App can be fixed at the time of collection.
- We can also cancel or reschedule your pickup request via call.
- Evaluation of Scrap which is not mentioned in the Rate Chart will be done on spot by our Pickup Team as per the value of the Scrap/Trash.
- We will always abide by the rules and regulations of Govt of India.
- We shall take our customer's feedback and concerns seriously on any matter which pertains to our services. Be free to contact us and share your experience of our service and refer to all your dear and near ones.
- All customer trades with us will automatically get enrolled in a “Loyalty Programme”. So it is our request to all customers to keep one mobile number per user/family so that the benefit of the program gets attached to that cell number.
Changes to the ‘Terms & Conditions' and Other Policies
A4Mercentiles Private Limited reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify, delete, or replace the terms and conditions or any other policies at any time, with or without prior notice to the user. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. We ensure our sincere effort to bring the changes via mail and application to accept the changes. We request the users and service partners visit the policies and terms & conditions at a certain frequency to update the same. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Terms & Conditions-Ver 3.4 Updated as on 01 NOVEMBER 2022